Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jan 10

Off today for physio and then my weekly visit to get my Picc line cleaned, which isn't fun for me, My skin has been breaking out from the tape and picc line cover, so they have to arrange it in different spots every week to give the skin time to heal. which isn't fun, I complain more about that then I do of the treatment. hahahaha. Anyways Its week two since my chemo and I'm feeling well this week, hopefully that is a sign. I'm noticed a difference on my neck. its hard to believe that my neck was so swollen and after 3 treatments i feel a difference, so hopefully its doing it to the rest of my body. After my next treatment they are scheduling a CT scan to see how good the treatment is working, then two more treatments and then we do all the test over again and the bone marrow test to see if it worked completely. I'm really nervous to get my hope up about it working, one side of me is saying be positive and the other side is a bundle of nerves

I start treatment again on the 24 of Jan, and we are doing 4 days a week instead of 3, My body can't handle receiving the rituxan, at a fast pace or stronger dose. So they are going to give it to me slowly, it takes about 8+ hours, but its a great drug for NHL. and the next three day they will give me my other 2 chemo drugs, which is great because it only takes 2 hours.

1 comment:

  1. HONEY I KNOW YOU ARE NEVEROUS SO ARE WE BUT WE HAVE EVERY ONE PRAYING FOR YOU. AND YOU ARE DOING SO WELL I RELLY HOPE THIS DRUG DOES WONDERS FOR YOU. WELL SOME PRETTY HARD PRAYING NOW TILL YOUR EXRAYS BEGINS. MY ROSERY BEGINS AS OF NOW I WIL;L NOT LET GO OF THEM TILL I GET YOUR GOOD NEWS GOOD LUCK BABY GIRL MOM LOVES YOU VERY MUCH XXXX

    ReplyDelete