Thursday, November 24, 2011

love this song

I know this is about breast cancer but the words mean so much,
Any person who has cancer can relate and their spouses. I just think of Trevor and I have so much support from him. Him being away right now is so hard on him. I think its worst for him then me. I have my mom and kids with me. but he's in Kingston trying to make our lives better. I can hear in his voice that he hates being away. I think sometimes he feels guilty, But I'm so proud of him. He's amazing husband and father. He has to think of the future, even if something is to happen to me (it won't), he's still has himself and the kids to think of. But when I get thru this it will make it all worth while.
this song is for the ppl who have to look at their loves ones who are sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment